ABOUT RONI &
STATEMENT OF FAITH
RONI International Alliance Academy is committed to providing the best Messianic educational training to equip congregational leaders, pastors and individuals about the Jewishness of our faith in Messiah Yeshua and how to effectively apply the key principles of the Biblical Feasts, Shabbats, etc... practically into their congregations, and into their own personal lives.
Our foundation is built upon the faith of our patriarchs prophets, apostles, disciples and Yeshua Himself as the Chief Cornerstone.
We partake in the unity and boldness of preparing the way of the return of Yeshua, in the spirit of Elijah, which is the fullness of the Ruach Ha'Kodesh (Holy Spirit), described in Isaiah 61.
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek." Romans 1:16
OUR PRIMARY COLUMNS OF IMPORTANCE ARE:
1) Salvation is only found in Messiah Yeshua. He is the only righteous atonement (Korban) sacrifice for our sins. Isaiah 53:4-6, John 3:14-18
2) The Triune nature of God: Father ADONAI, Son Yeshua and Ruach Ha'Kodesh (Holy Spirit). The Ruach Ha'Kodesh is the third manifestation of the Father, that operates through His Son, Yeshua, in accordance with John 16:13-15 and John 14:18-26.
"However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come. He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you. Everything that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will take from what is Mine and disclose it to you." John 16:13-15
The Holy Spirit does not compete with the glory of the Father, He does not bring attention to himself, but He turns all glory and attention to the FATHER and to Yeshua. We do not believe in the manifestation of mockery, barking, crawling, etc... these do not represent the true nature of the Holy Spirit. These can operate out of the soul and even demonic spirits.
The purpose of the Holy Spirit is to bring us closer into the Presence of ADONAI in worship lifestyle. Worship = Service to ADONAI.
More importantly is that we manifest in the Fruit of the Spirit:“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits..." Matthew 7:15-20, also see: John 13:35, Galatians 5:22-23
3) Unity with the hearts of the Father and of the Son:“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me." John 17:20-21
Restoration of the tribes of Jacob and the preserved ones of Israel, bringing light to the gentiles, and the 12 tribes together in unity: Isaiah 49:5-6, Matthew 28:18-20
4) Reconciliation: "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.” Malachi 4:5-6
5) Identity as part of Israel: "And if a stranger dwells with you, or whoever is among you throughout your generations, and would present an offering made by fire, a sweet aroma to the Lord, just as you do, so shall he do. One ordinance shall be for you of the assembly and for the stranger who dwells with you, an ordinance forever throughout your generations; as you are, so shall the stranger be before the Lord." Numbers 15:14-15, also see: Ephesians 2:11, Isaiah 56:8-9, Exodus 12:49
6) Righteousness: "Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God [a]is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. 6 He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked." 1 John 2:3-6
Teaching the Word of ADONAI
from Israel to the Nations
"The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem."
We believe that we have a great responsibility to prepare the next generation by bringing them out of the Roman structure of worship, because the great falling away is imminent. The Shabbat and Great Feasts of Adonai point to the Messianic era (Atid Lavo), the Times to Come.
We need to return to the ancient paths and revive the old foundations of THE WAY that the early believers in Yeshua practiced, to be the Remnant of Revelation 14:12:
"Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Yeshua."